Written March 16, 2009 at 07:05 MDT Tagged c sharp
I have not changed my build script for my current project for a little while. As the project started to get bigger I started to notice a significant slowdown in building from my build script. I stopped to take a look at my script this morning and smacked my head when I saw what was going on. It read like the following:
$result = MSBuild.exe "$base_dir\solution.sln" /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Debug
A quick change to the following and it was all good:
$result = MSBuild.exe "$base_dir\solution.sln" /t:Clean /t:Build /p:Configuration=Debug
Micro optimization is where its at!!
Develop With Passion!!