I am often surprised by the number of times I hear from students of the bootcamp the phrase:
“I was not prepared for the intensity of the week”!!
My use of the term bootcamp is not a marketing pitch. You WILL:
- be exhausted at the end of the day
- spend no less that 14 hours in a course day
- have your longest days on Thursday and Friday (historically, 20 – 24 hours is not uncommon)
On the plus side you WILL also:
- get to spend a lot of time pair programming with different groups of people
- engage in awesome conversation
- watch hilarious video clips during breaks!!
- enjoy amazing meals!!
The Philadelphia course is pretty much full, so this is really a note to people who will be taking the course next year!!
Develop With Passion!!