It is almost November, and God has amazingly blessed the Nothin But .Net Developer Bootcamp. I am going to post in a little while about the amazing opportunities and encounters that have occurred this year as a result of the course.
In the meantime, this is a reminder to those who are thinking about registering to go ahead and register for either of the upcoming courses:
These two courses are the last courses that I will be running for the 2008 calendar year. As far as the 2009 schedule goes, I am not going to start “public” courses again until Q2 of 2009.
If you are curious as to what people are saying about the course, check out some of the blog posts from some of the most recent attendees:
- [Continuous Improvement](http://blogs.conchango.com/simonbrown/archive/2008/10/04/continuous-improvement.aspx)
- [Day 1](http://dirkdev.blogspot.com/2008/09/nothin-but.html)
- [Day 2](http://dirkdev.blogspot.com/2008/09/nothin-but-net-day-2.html)
- [Day 3](http://dirkdev.blogspot.com/2008/09/nothin-but-net-day-3.html)
- [Day 4](http://dirkdev.blogspot.com/2008/09/nothin-but-net-day-4.html)
- [Day 5](http://dirkdev.blogspot.com/2008/09/nothin-but-net-day-5.html)
- [Half Time Recap](http://www.bjoernrochel.de/2008/09/24/nothing-but-net-germany-half-time-recap/)
- [80 Hours Later](http://www.bjoernrochel.de/2008/09/27/80-hours-later/)
Stefan Lieser (german only)
- [Day 1](http://www.lieser-online.de/blog/?p=114)
- [Day 2](http://www.lieser-online.de/blog/?p=115)
- [Day 3](http://www.lieser-online.de/blog/?p=116)
- [Day 4](http://www.lieser-online.de/blog/?p=117)
- [Day 5](http://www.lieser-online.de/blog/?p=118)
- [Nothin But .Net](http://www.lieser-online.de/blog/?p=119)
- [Day 1](http://geekswithblogs.net/alternativedotnet/archive/2008/09/23/125380.aspx)
- [Day 2](http://geekswithblogs.net/alternativedotnet/archive/2008/09/24/125401.aspx)
- [Day 3](http://geekswithblogs.net/alternativedotnet/archive/2008/09/25/125439.aspx)
- [Day 4](http://geekswithblogs.net/alternativedotnet/archive/2008/09/26/125467.aspx)
- [Day 5](hblogs.net/alternativedotnet/archive/2008/09/27/125492.aspx)
And of course, you can read my recap of the last course here .
It truly has been, and continues to be, a blessing and honor to be able to reach so many developers in this way.
There are only a couple of seats left for the Las Vegas course in 2 weeks, and only about 8 spots left for the Philadelphia course in November.
I look forward to potentially seeing you at a future course!!
Develop With Passion.