My good friend Jonathan Rasmusson is hosting iteration 2 of his great Agile Project Management course in Calgary, AB, Canada during the month of September. Here are the details:
Plan the work. Work the plan.
That has been the maxim taught in project management circles for the better part of 50 years.
If only it were that easy.
Reality has taught us that when we blindly following plans we:
* miss deadlines
* exceed budgets
* and disappoint our customers
There is a better way, and it works!
Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, and Lean Software Development.
In this course I will show you how to:
* and successfully wrap up your own agile project
We will cover:
* agile project initiation
* requirements gathering
* iteration mechanics
* team building exercises / practices
* roles and responsibilities
* dealing with resistance
* and effective project leadership
If you are looking to:
* build trust with your customers
* improve relationships with team members, and
* gain a competitive advantage in the market place
150 6 Avenue SW
September 11-12, 2008
As a former agile project lead, coach and mentor at ThoughtWorks, Jonathan was spent the greater part of the last ten years collecting, and distilling the best agile project management practices from around the world.
His experiences include leading agile projects at Microsoft, British Petroleum in the UK, AMP Capital in Sydney Australia and many other companies throughout Canada, the US, England, and Australia.
Develop With Passion!!