Written October 25, 2006 at 21:43 MDT Tagged tools
Since I have decided to start using my blog as a personal scratch pad. I thought I would log this in case I needed it for future reference. I was composing a new email in Outlook 2003 and I got the following error message when I tried to add a contact from my address book:
The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Outlook Help.
Of course Google to the rescue!! I found the document that helped me figure out the solution here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319901.
Hope this helps!!