Due to my lack of posts lately, I am sure that most people have realized that I have been extremely busy for the last couple of weeks. Along with vacation, I am also trying to secure a good contract that I can jump into. So obviously my efforts are currently focused around securing an income for the family !!!
Amidst the hustle and bustle, it is a great honor to be able to announce that I have been invited to become a member of the MSDN Canada Speakers bureau!! This means that user groups around Canada can now ask to have me come and speak at their meetings and (from what I gather) have the event covered by Microsoft!!
As far as topics go, here is an initial list of some presentations I could deliver:
- Refactoring - An Introduction
- Test Driven Development In .Net - An Introduction
- Test Driven Development With Mock Objects
- Dependency Inversion Principle & Dependency Injection
- Model View Presenter - A Better Way To Factor Your Presentation Layer
- Patterns For Building An ORM in .Net
- Design Patterns - An Introduction
- Applied Continuous Integration with NAnt & CruiseControl .Net
- Generics - They’re not just for collections
- Applying Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Winforms test automation with NUnitForms
- Refactoring with ReSharper
If you are interested in having me speak at one of your user groups, feel free to get in contact with me!!