As promised, here is a list of links to tools that I mentioned or used on the TDD episode of DNRTv I participated in last week:
- ReSharper 2.0 – a kick butt plugin for C# developers. I can no longer use studio without it!! (Remember, it is still in beta)
- NMock2 – A mock object framework for .Net
- NMock2 Quick Reference – Great quick reference for getting you up to speed on some of the functionality in NMock2
- NUnit – One of the most populate unit testing frameworks for .Net.
- NAnt – Automated build tool
- CruiseControl .Net – Continuous Integration Build Server
- Watir – Ruby web application testing framework